Thursday 30 November 2006

PROVISIONAL ROUTE


This is the provisional route I will be doing making my way south to Argentina and Brazil from Mexico. I will be visiting many countries, people, historic sites and taking many pictures which I will not only appreciate myself, but hopefully, be able to sell as well and continue to fund this voluntary immersion of mine into the unknown.
You can also make a donation here:

I expect everything to run smoothly as I visit orphan homes, engage in cultural, historic and political discussions with locals, explore the social settings of each rural culture as well as that of dynamic metropolis'. This is not just a trip. I am trying to custom create my lifestyle by making a huge change in my life. I wish you to be a part of it.


Cancún, México -
(Chichen Itzá, México)
Flores, Guatemala - (Tikal, Guatemala)
Antigua, Guatemala
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Granada, Nicaragua
Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa Rica
Volcan Arenal, Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
Ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
Quito, Ecuador
Guayaquil, Ecuador
Lima, Perú
Ica, Perú - Laguna Huacachina /Nazca, Perú
Cusco, Perú - Machu Picchu, Perú
Puno, Perú - Lago Titicaca
La Paz, Bolivia
Uyuni, Bolivia - Laguna Verde
Antofagasta, Chile - Atacama
Valparaiso, Chile
Santiago, Chile
El Calafate, Argentina - Glaciar Perito Moreno, Argentina
Punta Arenas, Chile
Ushuaia, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Punta Del Este, Uruguay
Montevideo, Uruguay
Iguazú/Iguaçu, Argentina/Brasil
Cuiabá, Brasil
Campo Grande, Brasil
Belém, Brasil
Lençois Maranhenses, Brasil
Salvador Da Bahia, Brasil
Rio De Janeiro, Brasil
São Paulo, Brasil


These are links for Lonely Planet with the descriptions of the individual countries. You can click here for South America and here for Central America

Here are some other links to visit with information and traveller blogs:

http://www.backpackers.com/
http://www.travelpod.com/
.

No comments: