Tuesday 14 November 2006

CENTRAL AMERICA ROUTE AND PLAN

This is my official itinerary through Central America as I have already made reservations at the following hostels. You can click on the Hostel name to visit their page and see where I'll be sleeping through this part of my adventure. I decided to plan out Central America since my goal is to get to the deep south and the South American continent is MUCH larger than Central America. As soon as I arrive in Colombia, it's all a day at a time.. I hope you enjoy the sites as much as I did researching it.. Note: The Bearded Monkey in Granada, Nicaragua is looking for a bartender with free room, food, cheap drinks and a small wage.. hmmmm.. It's tempting especially when you see how cool the place looks!

December 13 – 14
Cancun, Mexico - Chac Mool Hostel

December 15 – 17 Flores, Guatemala - Los Amigos Hostel

December 18 – 20 Antigua, Guatemala - Jungle Party Hostel

December 20 - 22 Livingston, Guatemala - Finca Tatin

December 23 – 25 San Pedro Sula, Honduras - Tamarindo Hostel

December 26 – 29 Granada, Nicaragua - The Bearded Monkey

December 30 – Jan 4 La Fortuna, Costa Rica - Arenal Backpackers Resort

January 5 – 7 San Jose, Costa Rica - Costa Rica Backpackers


No comments: